Digital Brand Manager Intern
Job Description - Digital Brand Manager
Frame Change is an innovative education consulting and media content firm focused on identifying, analyzing, and producing solutions for underserved learners and educators. Frame Change leverages proven practitioners with a track record of developing innovative professional development techniques, and data-driven solutions to rapidly impact positive outcomes. Frame Change empowers communities, school districts, administrators, and educators to transform their classrooms, schools, neighborhoods, and the world.
We seek support in executing an innovative social media presence to provide underserved learners with resources needed to be successful in life!
We are hiring for Digital Brand Manager, the intern will be responsible for implementing company social media/brand strategies to increase company awareness and exposure; develop, manage, analyze, and refine company social media/brand content strategies; and coordinate content creation with Leadership, Operations, and Marketing teams. This internship will be an opportunity to gain Social media, marketing, and brand influencer relations experience in a fast-paced, virtual startup environment.
· Enrolled in a higher education program OR a degree in a relative field (communications, public relations, business, etc.) OR comparable experience
· Self-motivated and passionate about social impact
· Excellent written communication
· Collaborating with designers or copywriters to provide attractive and informative campaigns
· Research background information for campaigns and podcast content
· Managing, engaging, coordinating virtual events via Clubhouse
· Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and influencers
· Tracking customer engagement and SEO to optimize campaign content
· Stay current on industry trends and technological developments, sharing this information and best practices to inform team members and evolve the social media strategy.
· Knowledgeable of all social media platforms (Clubhouse, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Twitter, etc.)
· Interested in social media trends
· Create weekly and monthly creatives to promote company brand on various social media websites
· Ability to work under tight deadlines
· Energetic and creative
· Copywriting and editing skills
· Understand SEO and web traffic data
· Social Media Savvy
This is an unpaid internship.
Frame Change is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.