NNSA - Courier Senior MBF
- Serve as a Vehicle Lead during operational missions
- During shipment operations ensures that all Federal and State laws, National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Orders, and mission requirements are complied with and enforced.
- Directly responsible for the safeguards and security of classified shipments and public safety on a convoy;
- Directs pre-trip and post-trip procedures, which includes the preparation of vehicles, selecting and loading proper equipment and firearms, and establishing communication links in vehicle radios;
- In the event of an attack, responsible for a rapid assessment of the situation, determining course of action, providing direction to individual agents and tactical teams, and communicating status and support requirements to National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) management