GetUpside personalizes brick-and-mortar commerce to help communities thrive. As we connect more than 2 million consumers with over 15,000 businesses nearby, merchants make more profit, consumers get more purchasing power, and value is driven back to our communities. By analyzing historical customer data, GetUpside creates personalized offers that profitably drive incremental transactions in real-time, generating a profit on every single transaction. We don’t just prove it, we guarantee it.
About the Job
GetUpside is growing and is in search of organized Account Executives (all levels), based in Chicago, IL. You’ll join a team whose experience hails from places as varied as Google, Oracle, MasterCard and proven startup executives and venture capitalists. This is an opportunity to be part of a company that is revolutionizing how personalized pricing can drive revenue for merchants in a scientific way.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for growing our merchant network and bringing on partners to enrich our marketplace. We are looking for competitive and hungry entrepreneurs who love technology and want to grow their career at a company looking to revolutionize local commerce.
What will you do?
- Learn GetUpside’s unique features and demonstrate the value to merchants
- Manage a full sales cycle from lead to close
- Manage sales performance metrics including pipeline analytics and quota
- Diligently manage a sales process
- Define optimal communications and outreach strategies
- Interface with BDR team to provide a seamless customer experience
- Manage book of business, process, and analytics in Salesforce
- Hit all performance-related goals
- Report to the General Manager on weekly / monthly / quarterly sales results
What do you need?
- 1-7 years of experience in full-cycle sales
- Proven work experience as an Account Executive in the local restaurant category
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Strong computer and technical skills, as well as Salesforce or similar CRM software required.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Proven ability to close effectively
- Self-starter work ethic, entrepreneurial personality, and competitive spirit
- Highly flexible with the ability to thrive within a fast-paced, constant-change environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred, with relevant experience considered on a case-by-case basis
Please visit our Careers page to learn more about our culture and benefits! https://www.getupside.com/about/careers/
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at GetUpside prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. GetUpside is not liable for, and will not pay, placement fees for candidates submitted by any party or agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.