Game publishing trainee (global market) - 2021 Start
To submit application, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact directly with global developers and participate in global game publishing;
- Evaluate the introduction of games and access the level/potential of projects;
- Adjust localization and publishing strategies according to different areas;
- Responsible for global operations of community, contents and KOL in order to boost the number of users and public praise;
- Put forward innovative ideas and plans based on the development trend of gaming industry.
- Student of bachelor’s degree or above in the class of 2021, all majors are accepted;
- Able to learn quickly and gain pleasure from thinking and solving problems;
- Comprehensive quality in innovation, communication, logical analysis and literacy skills;
- Great passion for the industry, rich experience in games especially in overseas games;
- Good academic performance at school;
- Good skills in using office, communication and analysis software;
- Proficiency in Chinese and English in terms of listening, speaking, reading and writing. Multilingual is preferred.