About this Job
We are looking for a talented and savvy Social Media Intern to join our team. The Social Media Intern should have a strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
- Work alongside the Team to create a plan for monthly social media strategies
- Execute strategies and promotions across current social media channels
- Identify opportunities to increase engagement and followers
- Monitor postings to ensure brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages
- Help create content to promote sales, blogs and products
- Research and maintain a database of strategic hashtags
Social Media Intern Requirements:
- Boutique fitness knowledge or experience is preferred, but not required.
- Strong knowledge of Instagram and Facebook
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- High school diploma or similar.
- Entry level experience determining how to cater unique marketing campaigns to a unique audience
- Entry level understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Minimum of 15 hours a week for best program outcomes
Check with your internship coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
About R3Bilt Fitness
R3Bilt is the first fitness club of its kind to focus on slowing the aging process through a scientifically-backed, customized exercise program. Each class includes functional strength training, mobility and pliability training, and our science-based, anti-aging recovery process. With our workout method, you can work out smarter, not harder.