Customer Service Representative
LifeWay is one of the world’s largest providers of Christian resources. Voted one of 2018 Forbes' Best Midsize Employers and Best Midsize Employers for Women, the campus is located in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee. Our headquarters team leads, produces, and delivers biblical solutions to fulfill the mission and vision of LifeWay's ministry.
LifeWay is seeking a Full-Time Customer Service Representative 1 to join our team who can provide positive experiences to our customers through inbound calls and emails.
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-6:00PM (40 hours/week)
- Work Location: LifeWay Headquarters (1 LifeWay Plaza Nashville, TN 37234)
- Relocation assistance not available.
- Build and maintain positive and effective relationships with customers
- Provide customers with pricing, scheduling, shipping and other applicable information
- Promote and recommend additional or other resources, events and services
- Educate customers on how to use LifeWay resources, products and solutions
- Demonstrate a servant's heart and a passion to serve others, Christ, and the church
- High school diploma or GED, required
- 1 year customer service experience, required
- Actively attend an evangelical Christian church and serve/participate in church events or ministries, required
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated computer skills, including ability to navigate data entry systems, internet, basic online support
- Strong multi-tasking and organization skills