Software Development Consultant
COVID-19 Update: At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening in October, November and throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
Your career starts here.
It’s no secret that technology is the world’s fastest growing industry. Now’s the time for you to get involved. A career in tech isn’t just about coding. FDM consultants are working on exciting advancements in technology, including robotics, automation and more. Don’t have a degree in tech? No problem, if you have the passion and aptitude for technology it doesn’t matter what you studied in college. We welcome all degree backgrounds at FDM.
FDM Software Development Consultants take on responsibilities such as Java/C#/Python development, DevOps, Software Development Engineer in Test, Automation, Cloud, Big Data/Hadoop, DevSecOps, Production Support and more.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer. We recruit, train and deploy talented individuals, like yourself, who want to excel in a successful technology career. Your adventure begins in one of our US centers (Metro DC area, New York City, Austin, Charlotte, or Houston). Following training, you’ll gain two years of commercial experience on client sites across the US. It doesn’t stop there, many of our consultants go on to work permanently with the client, work internally at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained.
What We Offer You:
- Industry recognized paid training and assignment with one of FDM’s global clients
- Comprehensive benefits including; Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K & Company Match, and PTO
- Ongoing training and development through FDM mentors and virtual learning
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s)
The ideal FDMer is/has:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- A strong aptitude for IT and the interest and drive to expand your IT skill set
- An analytical mindset and problem solving abilities
- Eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Geographically flexible throughout the US to support our clients
- Able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
Culture and Diversity
At FDM, our culture is unique. From charity partnerships to networking events, we are proud to provide a range of opportunities for you to get involved, broaden your networks and help you build relationships. In 2018 we were awarded Diversity Employer of the Year and we continue to prove that we’re inclusive by nature through our initiatives including Women in Tech.
Best for Vets Employer
At FDM we recognize that veterans have transferable skills that are crucial to a successful career in the corporate world ranging from adaptability and maturity through responsibility. Our dedicated Veterans Support team will provide you with support and guidance as you transition from your military career into your new civilian career. This is just one of the reasons we have been recognized as a Best for Vets Employer year after year.
Feel free to connect with any of our Campus Recruiters through Handshake or email us at US.Campus.Recruitment@FDMGroup.com.