Jr. Software Developer
Creative Systems and Consulting LLC is a leading provider of IT management consulting services and cloud solutions to Federal agencies. Our project teams work with federal agencies to quickly solve mission-critical problems by identifying, designing, and implementing technology enabled solutions to improve their strategies and operations.
To enhance our consulting practice, Creative is currently seeking self-motivated Software Developers to implement business requirements for cloud based solutions, like Salesforce Force.com and MS Dynamics (no prior experience required). If you are a well-rounded and innovative .NET/C#/Java Developer looking for fun and challenging IT projects, and curious to learn new cloud based technologies, join our cutting-edge team!
As a Software Developer, you will work in a collaborative environment in which knowledge is shared within and between teams.
- Communicating Agile project progress, including any impediments to timely completion
- Building new applications for clients
- Conducting seamless system hand-offs and knowledge transfers to clients
- Maintaining current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices and procedures for projects/solutions
You must possess superb communication, analytical and time management skills. Our ideal Developer is a cooperative thought leader who is an asset in a team environment, can ramp-up quickly on new technology and leverage many framework aspects to satisfy business requirements. You must also be able to write clean, reliable and tested code and work independently in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing demands.
- Bachelors degree or Master's degree with major/minor in a computer related discipline
- A minimum but required GPA of 3.0 of 4.0
- US Citizens and Permanent Residents (Green Card)
- Ability to pass a background check
- Adaptable technical and multi-tasking abilities
- Focus on details and excellent team worker
All offers of employment at Creative are contingent upon ones eligibility to obtain and maintain a federal public trust.
Creative Systems and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.