Medical Imaging Product Development Engineer
1. Responsible for FPXD product design, theoretical simulation and optimization;
2. Responsible for the development of new technologies, new materials and new application scenarios of photoelectric sensors;
3. Responsible for FPXD product characteristic evaluation and test system standardization;
4. Responsible for customer technical support of FPXD products, analysis and improvement of undesirable mechanism.
1. Master degree or above, relevant professional in electronic information science or microelectronics is preferred;
2. Those with LCD related product development experience are preferred;
3. Have the ability to read and write English literature, and strong innovation ability, good communication and coordination ability and anti-stress ability;
4. Skilled use of office software.