Image Processing Specialist
Bring your artistic talent, strong visual skills and ability to work with your hands to Cranial Technologies and impact lives each day! If you bring us your raw artistic talent, we will train you in all the steps necessary to be successful at Cranial Technologies. Your career at CranialTech would be more than just a job.
As a Fabrication Artist, each day you would know you’re making a visible difference in children’s lives. You’ll be working with a team of dynamic employees who are passionate about the work they do and are dedicated to the babies we treat. It takes a unique personality to help our company maintain this commitment to our patients—unique in the sense that our team members enjoy working in an invigorating environment, have an interest in learning in a collaborative setting, and most of all, bring a positive attitude!
Not only will you be able to make a difference in a child's life, but you will also enjoy our unique work environment:
- Work Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM with no shift work, no nights, and rare weekend work.
- Work inside (in the A/C) our fabricating area that is one of the cleanest in Arizona.
We want to know more about you! In your cover letter, please share a story about the artistic endeavor you are most proud of.
- An artist’s eye for detail
- Excellent ability to work with your hands
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- High School Diploma or equivalent
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance