Full-Time Growth Equity Analyst
Spectrum is a lean organization that has an entrepreneurial and outward-facing culture. Analysts are key members of the team and instrumental in deal generation and sourcing. Essential responsibilities and duties include:
• Sourcing new investment opportunities across the firm’s key focus areas including the software, internet / digital media and information services sectors
• Researching potential investment themes and presenting findings to the investment team
• Assisting in due diligence on new investment opportunities
The Analyst position is a full-time, two-year commitment in our San Francisco office, beginning Summer 2021. High performing Analysts will have the opportunity to continue with the firm as Associates at the completion of their program.
A qualified candidate should be a senior who will also meet the following criteria:
• A demonstrated track record of academic and extra-curricular success
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with limited supervision
• Strong communication skills
• Self-starter with superior work ethic and uncompromising personal integrity
• Comfortable interacting with the management teams of prospective investments
• Demonstrable interest in finance, investing, and the technology sector
Please apply by November 7th. Spectrum will reach back out to you via email for interview scheduling should there be a fit.
Spectrum Equity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants should be prepared to provide verification of their right to work lawfully in the U.S.