We are looking for a 3D/Spatial Designer with training in architecture or interiors to join our Studio on a full-time basis. The studio specializes in exhibition and experiential design.
The position requires a minimum of 3 years of professional experience and will involve exhibition design as well as some interior design.
Experience should include:
– Working and collaborating in a small studio environment (currently remote work). The Designer will work closely with the Studio's Principals and other staff.
– Primary responsibilities will include developing design from concept to implementation, including client presentations, preparation of bid packages, liaising with subcontractors and fabricators on AV, IE, lighting and acoustics.
– Project management skills.
– Experience working with landmark buildings and historic architectural fabric.
– Proficiency in some of the following programs is necessary: Autocad, Vectorworks, Rhino, Revit, Sketchup, and MS Office.
Salary commensurate with experience.