Our Marketing Department is now seeking PART-TIME INTERNS AND FULL TIME INTERNS. You will focus on building brand awareness while engaging with customers. You will gain essential marketing experience and learn customer care skills promoting client products and services.
Do you have experience in customer service, event sales, business-to-business sales, event promotions, retail, restaurant, fundraising, event marketing and promotions? If yes, we would like to talk with you.
Training as a marketing intern includes the following:
- Learning the marketing portfolios of clients quickly
- Scheduling promotions and manage calendar
- Preparing the necessary marketing materials for campaigns
- Interacting with customers through field marketing activities
- Managing client relationship
We have an exciting work environment that is energetic and constantly offers new challenges. If you would like to be a part of a dynamic work team that will ensure your continued growth, then we eagerly want to meet with you.
Our Marketing Interns will be responsible for:
- Designing and executing marketing and promotional campaigns for clients
- Managing advertising promotions operations including: handling promotional materials, building public relations, and planning merchandising.
- Capturing sales and client acquisition through excellent brand consulting
- Maintaining client retention by providing the best experience for existing clients creating brand loyalty.
- Supporting the marketing team by assisting in project planning and analysis
- Ability to learn basic sales and marketing skills
- Detail oriented
- Fun and outgoing personality
- Strong people skills
- Ability to work with a team as well as individually
- Performance driven
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to be coachable
Submit your application today if you feel you might be right for this position. You will be contacted within five business days if selected. Please be sure your contact information is up to date on your resume.