1. Must be and remain in good academic standing with the University and be enrolled in at least two semesters of an academic year.
2. Must pass a background check .
3. Must have a flexible schedule and be available to work during day time hours, nights, and weekends as scheduled and times when the University is closed or students are excused during all weather conditions.
4. Must have valid Driver’s License.
5. Must be physically able to perform assigned duties
1. Will patrol specified areas on campus and enforce parking regulations by issuing citations.
2. Will be available for duty at the designated time in all weather conditions.
3. Will be observant for any criminal or suspicious/unusual activities/situations and make notifications as required, to include safety violations.
4. Will remain courteous to others and will refrain from becoming engaged in confrontations or explanations of departmental procedures and refer them to the Department of Public Safety.
5. Will be able to work other assigned duties as dictated to include special event security.