Human Resources Specialist (Recruitment & Placement)/Human Resources Specialist (Employee Benefits) - Columbus, OH
Selected applicant(s) will serve as an entry-level trainee in the DLA Pathways to Career Excellence Program (PaCE) Program performing a series of progressively more responsible Human Resources Specialist functions, along with formal and on-the-job training (OJT).
- As a Human Resources Specialist (R and P)/Human Resources Specialist (Emp. Benefits), your duties will be performed in a developmental capacity under the guidance of a higher graded specialist or supervisor and can include, but may not be limited to:
- Providing human resources (HR) services in one or more of the following specialties: recruitment/placement, employee relations, labor relations, employee benefits, position classification, HR processing/quality control to customers around the world.
- Applying fundamental human resources management methods, principles, and practices of assigned specializations and standardized analytical and evaluative methods and techniques
- Applying specific rules, regulations, or procedures to independently complete assignments which typically comprise a complete segment of an HR assignment or broader scope
- Working in conformance with established practices and prescribed procedures and using a number of guidelines directly applicable to the assignment.