Scientist Intern - Spacecraft Propulsion
At Charles River Analytics, our interns work on real projects and cutting-edge technology. We believe strongly in promoting within, which is demonstrated by the fact that we not only have hired former interns, but that several of our Senior Scientists and one of our division Vice Presidents began their careers at Charles River as interns!
This summer, we are looking for enthusiastic Scientist Interns for our Sensing, Perception, and Applied Robotics division. We are seeking students with an interest in innovative technology and spacecraft propulsion.
You will be working in a small agile group, to deliver, test and ship software and learn the ropes to be a contributing member of a research and development team. Our interns contribute to real projects and get a sense of what it will be like to be a full-time Scientist.
- U.S. citizenship and an interest in working in defense
- Spacecraft propulsion knowledge
- Some expertise in Java or Scala
- Familiar with orbital regimes and orbital dynamics
- Familiar with Git version control, Linux commands and/or REST interfaces
Nice to haves:
- Docker knowledge
- Probabilistic modeling and/or probabilistic programming
- Machine learning experience
- Agile, Continuous Integration and DevOps
Charles River Analytics offers an attractive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Casual work environment
- Free snacks and beverages
- Eligible for medical plan enrollment or opt-out incentive
- Paid sick/excused time
- Free onsite parking and easily accessible by the MBTA
Interns at Charles River Analytics can participate in activities such as:
- Intern challenge problems
- Company-wide outings
You can learn more about our internship program here as well as check out last year’s Great Promise Award (GPA) winners to hear what it is like to be an intern at Charles River Analytics!