Sr. Data Scientist
Play a critical role in our customer success and product improvement. Work directly with customers to solve problems. Work with product/engineering teams to incorporate customer feedback and continuously improve product functionalities.
· Perform product demonstrations and conduct proof-of-concept trials with customers. Work with customers to define business problems, translate problems into well-defined data science use cases with quantifiable success criteria, architect/develop solutions centered around dotData products
· Advise customers, provide consultations on data science best practices and related technology fields
· Perform end-to-end testing/functionality validation on the key product components
· Work closely with product marketing team, evangelize data science automation.
· Utilize SQL/Python/R to perform data ETL, machine learning and visualization to solve analytics problems; Apply Big Data Technologies including Hadoop, Spark, AWS and related.
Master’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operation Science, Physical Science, any Engineering field, or a related degree, or the foreign academic equivalent degree and 3 years of experience as a Data Scientist or a related position. Experience must include:
- Working with technical teams in development, deployment, and application of applied analytics, predictive analytics & prescriptive analytics.
- Performing exploratory and targeted data analyses using descriptive statistics and other methods.
- Working with data engineers on data quality assessment, data cleansing and data analytics. Generating reports, annotated code, and other projects artifacts to document, archive, and communicate work and outcomes.
- Analytic Software tools and languages (R and Python);
- Applied analytics, descriptive statistics, feature extraction, signal processing, and predictive analytics on industrial datasets;
- Data management methods: Data integration, data mining, and relational database (PostgreSQL); and Real-time analytics development and deployment.
Mail Resume to dotData, Inc. Attn: Recruiting, 2988 Campus Drive, Ste. 100, San Mateo, CA 94403. Job Code: 2020-01/02.