Entry-Level Systems Implementation Consultants NATIONWIDE
Arcadis is currently searching for Entry-Level Implementation Specialists to join the company in several of our offices (Seattle, Buffalo, Chicago and Houston). This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team. In this position, you will provide strategic planning, design, and implementation for projects. If you are interested in solving environmental, health and safety challenges through software implementation, this may be the job for you!
Responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Configuration of enterprise-level EMIS software to meet deployment design specifications
- Customization of commercial off-the-shelf EHS Software, EMIS solutions
- Report building and analysis using industry standard reporting tools (e.g. SSRS)
- EMIS technical support and training
- Data migration and cleansing
- Respond to maintenance related activities post go-live
- Conduct unit testing on configuration tasks with oversight as needed
- Interpret configuration specifications to actual system functionality
- Identify configuration expectations versus system limitations and communicates gaps to project team
- Conduct EMIS application testing and quality inspections.
- Interact and communicate with clients as needed for the implementation area of focus
- Create project documentation:
- Design specifications
- Quality assurance and testing templates
- Training guides
- Coordinate maintenance related activities post go-live
**This is a general job posting and not tied to a specific current open position. Please make sure you create a search agent to be alerted of specific opportunities of interest. Candidates who submit their resume to this posting may be considered for all future openings as they arise.**
Desired Skills/ Key Attributes:
- Prior experience with database architecture and relational databases.
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- BS in MIS, Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
- Prior internship or work experience in consulting.