IT Service Desk Student Consultant
The University of Rhode Island IT Service Desk is looking for candidates that love helping people as well as learning about technology.
As an IT Service Desk Student Consultant, you will be helping the URI community to do the following:
- trouble their internet connectivity problems
- help access and use various URI technical programs such as Sakai, WebEx, Relay, Jabber
- help configure and use Google Apps for Education
- help configure and use Microsoft 365
- troubleshoot problems with various devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops
A successful candidate does not have to be a technology genius. They should show a desire to learn about technology. They should also have the patience to help people use technology.
This is an On-Campus Student Employment opportunity (OCSE) at the University of Rhode Island