Research Assistant II * Center for Evidence-Based Imaging / 40 Hour / Days / BWH Center for Evidence-Based Imaging (CEBI) Radiology
Research Assistant II in the Center for Evidence-Based Imaging (CEBI) in the Department of Radiology at Brigham and Women’s Hospital will work closely with Director of CEBI on research related activities and assignments. Responsibilities will include coordination of research activities for researchers and fellows, aid researchers with data collection, data analysis, and manuscript preparation. Research assistant will work with clinical and research databases as well as public domain knowledge bases and use various software applications to accomplish relevant tasks.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with Director of CEBI on research related activities and assignments.
- Coordinate of research activities for researchers and fellows as requested by Director of CEBI.
- Assist researchers with data collection and data analysis, manuscript preparation.
- Build collaborative partnerships with research and operational teams and proactively support them to problem-solve
- Manage projects through team coordination, timeline and progress tracking
- Work with clinical and research databases as well as public domain knowledge bases.
- Use various software applications to accomplish relevant tasks.
- A college degree, BA/BS or equivalent. MPH in Biostatistics preferred.
- At least one year of work experience in a research setting.
- Special skill sets such as experience in developing and maintaining databases or bilingual language skills would be considered an asset.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Capacity to learn proprietary software packages.
- Should be well organized, meticulous, and dedicated to improving patient care.
- Maintain discretion and respect for patient privacy. Ability to work independently. Able to interact with a wide variety of clinicians and radiology staff.
- Facilitate regulatory compliance.
- Able to assist in preparing manuscripts and grant applications.
- Previous experience with project management would be considered a plus