Adobe's EP (Emerging Product Group) team is seeking a Research Intern to join our product team here at HQ in San Jose, California.
This is a team that explores next-generation product opportunities empowered by artificial intelligence (AI), computer vision, computational photography, and augment reality (AR). This is the team that has produced mobile products like Adobe Photoshop Camera, and Adobe Photoshop Fix & Mix.
If you are passionate about mobile photography, AI, and AR, this is your opportunity to work with a truly great team on some really exciting projects.
What you’ll do
- Our team works like a startup inside Adobe, making this is a unique “best of both worlds” opportunity. If you’d love the flexibility and personal impact of joining an exciting startup but also dream of having the deep resources, cool perks and global launch stage that only an industry leader like Adobe can offer, this is where you belong.
- You’ll have strong input on the direction of this new product category while working directly with the experienced startup entrepreneurs leading this project.
- Research and Develop AI/AR capabilities.
- Develop, implement, test, deploy, and support our mobile app on Android and/or iOS.
- Collaborate with our designers, product managers, researchers and visual effects engineers.
- Make an impact while building a rewarding career at a new growing division within Adobe
What you need to succeed
- Graduate student (either M.S. or Ph.D.)
- Strong programming skills (such as C/C++ and Python)
- Strong prototyping skills and interests to explore new technical ideas
- Experience with deep learning tools (e.g. PyTorch, Tensorflow, Caffe, and etc.)
- Experience with deep learning applications
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.