Customer Experience MBA Intern
What you’ll be doing...
Location(s): Basking Ridge, NJ
You’ll be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy, and the skills and experiences you’ve gained in yourMBA program to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive through the course of this 10-week experience. You will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program. Youll learn from the best minds in the industry and improve your business strategy knowledge in an environment that’s dedicated to industry superiority.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with business unit leaders and functional leaders at the highest levels within Verizon to execute on a wide variety of strategic and transformative projects aimed at achieving the strategic and financial objectives of the business and preparing the business for the future.
As a Customer Experience MBA Intern, you may work in one of these areas:
* Strategy - Work with a Strategy Manager or in a larger project team structure to deliver on the business results. You may be asked to craft customer experience strategies, drive customer experience projects, and conduct analytics across one or more Verizon Consumer Group functional units.
* Digital Experience - Support strategy development for digital and engagement experiences. Work on new technology delivery initiatives and future proof experiences for our customers. Provide perspective on emerging industry trends and the competitive landscape to provide insight on ways to improve the customer experience and drive sales.
* Business Transformation - Evaluate cost improvement initiatives through financial and economic analysis, driving business process improvements and efficiencies across different functions.
What we’re looking for...
You’re a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks.
You’ll need to have:
* Current enrollment in an MBA program with a concentration in Marketing, Product Management, Strategy, Consulting, Data Analytics, Finance or a related field with an expected completion date between December 2020 and June 2021.
* Four or more years of work experience in Corporate Strategy, Operations, Data Analytics, Management Consulting, Finance, Engineering, Marketing, Business Modeling, or a related field.
* Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship.
Even better if you have:
* Strong analytical skills, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment.
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Knowledge of consumer products and markets.
* Familiarity with e-commerce, customer experience, and business strategy.
* Understanding of online metrics and Key Performance Indicators.
* Experience with digital web/ app experiences.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.