Do you want to make a real difference in the world? At Architecture Technology Corporation (ATCorp), we do and we love doing it!
We believe in having a positive impact on people's lives. We accomplish this by working on state of the art technologies, real time large-scale projects for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), that help to keep our nations skies safer.
Did you know, our Systems Engineers are appearing on patents and are writing the white papers that their peers are reading.
Our team in Washington DC is currently looking for the best problem solvers.
Are you the one your friends come to you for advice?
Are you the one your friends turn to when they need help settle an argument?
Are you a creative problem solver?
If you answered yes, we want to talk to you!
Who we are looking for:
Individuals who work independently, who are creative problem solvers, who don’t rely on Google to have all of the answers. We need individuals who think outside the box, who use cutting-edge ideas. If wearing headphones and jamming out at your desk is your idea of a good time, our team based, client centered work environment isn’t for you.
Our Systems Engineers assist the FAA in making strategic decisions that directly impact air travel across the entire United States.
You control your destiny at ATCorp. As a member of our team, you will design, develop, and demonstrate innovative computing and communications technologies, most of which are patent pending!
- Bachelors Degree in: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Development, Aerospace Engineering or related field
- A team leader with exceptional communication skills
- A expert in client relations
Why work with us?
First, we don’t just talk about our great work life balance and work culture, we truly live it. For the last seven years, we have won the When Work Works Award. In 2018, we were one of only ninety seven companies in the US who received the When Work Works Award. When Work Works, recognizes employers that excel at offering a variety of employee initiatives such as work-life fit policies, flexible scheduling and transition to parenthood programs. Two-thirds of an organization’s winning score is based on a survey of its employees. In short, our employees love working here.
Second, our benefits package is great! We offer; Award Winning Work Place, 40 Hour Work Week, Flexible Work Schedule, Competitive Pay ($65k - $150k), Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Floating Holidays, Paid Holidays, Extended Leave Bank (ELB) (can be used for Paternity leave), 401(k) with employer matching, Health and Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Fitness Discounts, Long Term Disability (LTD), Short Term Disability (STD), Life Insurance, Jury Duty Pay, Bereavement Pay, Pet Bereavement Pay, Employee Assistance Program and Relocation (where applicable).
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Candidates will be required to pass a background check. Per government contract requirements, candidates for these positions must be a citizen of the United States or an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
Reports to Director of Engineering Services
- Design and or innovate new idea and technologies
- Programming and research
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests
- Extensive regular contact with assigned project clients
- Participating in client/contractor meetings and resolving client/engineering and management project issues
- Creating system and software architectures
- Developing, testing, and deploying software
- Large-scale Software Systems Integration and test
- Building commercial products
- Conduction research and development
- Providing customized consulting services
- Application of systems analysis techniques and procedures
- Determine hardware, software or system functional specifications
- Assist in achieving project goals
- Work with multiple projects
- Interface with various departments
- Other jobs as assigned by supervisor
- Self-starter, able to drive projects to completion in circumstances where little guidance and support is available
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must play well with others
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.