Our client’s vision is to be the central epidemiological resource and a global health surveillance proponent for the U.S. Armed Forces. The Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center provides timely, relevant, actionable, and comprehensive health surveillance information in order to promote, maintain, and enhance the health of military and military-associated populations.
We are seeking a Program Scientist to aid in that mission.
- Assist in supporting an effective AFHSC biosurveillance program and operational mission.
- Effectively liaise with AFHSC internally and with external USG and non-USG partner leading to the successful establishment of collaborations and/or partnerships.
- Assist in meeting information requirements of Combatant Commands (CCMDs) and other military and civilian programs and projects.
- Coordinate the gathering and assembly of data related to specific projects and perform detailed scientific analysis.
- Support collaborations across the AFHSC to develop and enhance AFHSC biosurveillance information products integrating data and information from various sources.
- Support the Innovation and Evaluation team as the point of contact and coordination for the Division of Integrated Biosurveillance
- Prepare and present formal and informal presentations to military, other government and civilian publications, and provide mentoring and informal and formal teaching to the staff.