An Electrical Drafter job in Tukwila, WA is currently available at Belcan. This job has multiple openings with both, full-time direct position with benefits and contract opportunities. In this role you will develop and maintain product cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs to meet system wiring requirements.
Electrical Drafter job duties:
* Develops and maintains electrical product detail, assembly and installation designs.
* Develops basic statements of work in response to customer requirements, investigates design precedents, and identifies appropriate baseline to determine configuration requirements.
* Provides engineering design disposition on discrepancies.
* Provides engineering support to diagnose and resolve customers' issues and responds to customers' inquiries using electrical design documentation, simulation, and test.
* Documents processes, specifications, and procedures that support the design and manufacture of electrical commodities by providing electrical part qualification, testing, and tooling requirements for electrical parts.
* Develops product and process improvements using electrical design/engineering principles.
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience
* CATIA V5 w/ electrical workbenches
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
If you are interested in this Electrical Drafter job in Tukwila, WA please apply via the "apply now" link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!