TechPoint LLC is a technology driven IT Services Company that partners with our clients to simplify, strengthen and transform their business needs. We deliver projects on time, within budget and to specifications with built-in best practices for a complete and end-to-end solution delivery.
We are an emerging IT Staffing and Consulting company with Training Programs in Business Analysis. We are constantly recruiting talent and potential candidates who are pursuing career opportunities in Information Technology, Computer Science and/or Project Management with EAD backgrounds for a career start and candidates with valid employment statuses for your career growth.
Why TechPoint LLC:
- E-Verified Company
- H1B Visa and Green Card sponsorship for qualified candidates
- Classroom Training and 100% placements guaranteed
- Hands on experience on automated tools and usage:
Software Quality and Testing
- Experienced trainers with extensive industry experience
- Complete session on Resume Write-up
- Interview preparation and Empowerment
- Interview and On-the-job Support
- Aggressive Marketing for projects
- Compensation and benefits structure on par
- Company-sponsored Accommodation until project placement.
- Relocation Support upon Project Placement
- Great Referral policy
- Support for OPT Extensions
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science and/or Information Systems (or) equivalent.
- Knowledge of any programming language or SQL preferred.
- Willing to relocate nationwide in US for projects.
- Valid work status (US Citizens/GC/EAD/OPT).
Start Date: October, 2019
Training Mode: In-Class/Online* in Falls Church, VA
Training Duration: 4 Weeks
Training Days: 3 Days a Week
- Excellent billing rates for a good start.
- Expenses for Face to Face interviews.
- Relocation assistance for out-of-state projects
We don't just provide training; we are a full-service company; we ensure that you are successful at your new job. We provide 100% Placements in Business Analyst. Multiple references available from previous batch placed candidates, and other older employees of the company.