Experienced Accountant - Auditing
Goldklang Group CPAs, a well-established accounting firm with nearly 50 employees has immediate openings for experienced accountants to serve clients in VA, MD and DC.
Our firm was founded in 1974 and is the area’s leading CPA firm specialized in providing audit and tax services to various size clients.
We offer our employees exciting and challenging opportunities, as well as a commitment to career growth and advancement. At Goldklang Group CPAs, you will have the opportunity to work on all components of an audit; from field work and preparation of the work papers to preparing the draft financial statements and related reports to completing the final audit reports. Our employees are empowered to take ownership of their work and maintain direct communication with our clients.
Goldklang Group CPAs knows that our employees are the key to our success. We value our relationships with our employees and their quality of life. We not only offer a generous compensation and benefits package, but also a balanced and stimulating work environment where each employee is afforded every opportunity to grow and advance while maintaining a desirable work-life balance. Our employees set their work hours/schedule; have the opportunity for unlimited telecommuting; and can work a compressed work week with Fridays off.
Our employees are provided hands-on experience with stimulating client interaction. Employees benefit from on-the-job training, mentoring, professional development opportunities, continuing professional education, and extensive availability of resources.
Goldklang Group CPAs looks to hire, train and retain quality individuals. If you are looking for a career and a great place to work, Goldklang Group CPAs is the place for you!
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in accounting
· 2+ years of public accounting experience in auditing
· Either hold a CPA license or be working toward obtaining a license
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Possess excellent math and reasoning skills, and handle details with a high degree of accuracy
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Windows software
• Potential to manage client list and supervise staff accountants.
• Evaluate client financial statements, internal control documentation and complete analytical procedures to assist in the design of audit procedures relevant to the engagement.
• Complete detailed testing and analysis of financial statement accounts, including, but not limited to, cash and investments, accounts receivable, prepaid expenses, fixed assets, accounts payable, notes payable, designated equity funds, income and expense accounts.
• Prepare audit lead sheets and gather evidence and documentation supporting the client’s financial statement accounts for inclusion in the final audit documentation file.
• Identify, develop and record proposed adjusting journal entries based on the results of detailed auditing testing.
• Prepare independent auditor’s report, audited financial statements, footnote disclosure and supplemental reporting as well as other required client communications in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
• Flexible work schedule including compressed work week with Fridays off
• Unlimited telecommuting opportunity
• Incentive bonus plan, paid three times per year
• 100% paid health, vision and dental insurance
• Paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Three weeks’ vacation plus separate sick leave
• 401(k) matching and profit sharing
• “Dress for your Day” attire – casual permitted in the office
• 40 hours of paid continuing professional education, annually
• Paid time off to take CPA exam
• CPA exam fees, review course and materials reimbursement
• Salary increases when you pass CPA exam and earn CPA license
• Paid professional association dues
• Snacks and drinks provided daily in the office
• Monthly lunches and various “fun” activities throughout the year
Submit Your Resume
To be considered for this position, interested candidates MUST apply via email with resume to email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS
At this time, Goldklang Group CPAs will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
Goldklang Group CPAs, PC is an equal opportunity employer.