Intern - Crop Insurance (Mankato, MN)
This internship will work with the Crop Insurance team to process and service multi-peril crop insurance (MPCI), crop hail and other insurance policies. This is a paid internship, however students must provide their own housing and transportation. Business related transportation and expenses will be paid by the organization.
- Develop working knowledge of crop insurance products.
- Data entry into AIP systems.
- Produce, assemble and mail marketing material to clients.
- Protect client confidentiality and integrity of Compeer client data.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Pursuing an associate or bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business or a related field.
- Knowledge of agriculture and agricultural operations is preferred.
- Efficient, accurate, detail oriented.
- Proficient with multiple forms of technology and software including Microsoft applications.
- Ability to deliver high quality products and services.
- Oral and written communication skills, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers and team leader.
Compeer Financial requires all applicants to complete the application on our website to be considered for this position. Apply here.