Do you want real world business experience? Do you want exposure to senior leadership? Do you want to make an impact? Join the Randa team and work for the largest men's accessory company in the world. We offer internships tailored to a specific role, providing in-depth training and exposure to suppliers, retailers and brands. Working side-by-side with Randa associates and managers, you will participate in meetings, structured training sessions and assignments as a full participant and collaborator in our business. Our internship is a 10-week snapshot of a full-time role.
At the end of the 10-week program, each intern will have the challenge and opportunity to develop and present an individualized project to senior management. These presentations are the highlight of an exciting and rewarding experience, while providing each intern an opportunity to spotlight their knowledge and insights.
The intern program lays the foundation of a great career at Randa. Many of our summer intern graduates are currently working for Randa.
Opportunities are available for rising seniors and recent graduates. Positions in NEW YORK CITY; BLOOMFIELD, NJ; and CHICAGO, IL
(Internships in Design, Merchandising, Sales & Sales Forecasting are available in all offices!!!)
- Assisting design team in creating designs that fit into seasonal concepts and brand vision
- Working with Randa's licensed brand partners' internal design teams to create cohesive seasonal collections
- Creating interesting product that meets both functional and aesthetic needs within the technical constructs of leather, fabric and hardware accessories
- Providing technical details to overseas vendors for prototype development
- Sourcing materials and applications
- 3D design
10-week paid internship
- Networking events and lunches with senior leaders
- Intern networking events
- Weekly department seminars
- Trade-show and market week exposure
- Course work on resume writing, presentation skills, & verbal communication skills
- 40 hour work week / Flexible work schedule based upon an 8-hour work day
- Half day Fridays!
- Positions in New York, NY; Bloomfield, NJ; & Chicago, IL
Candidates must be completing Junior year (May 2019), a Senior or a recent graduate.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent math and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, professional, dependable team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and take initiative
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Fashion Merchandising, Fashion/Industrial Design, Business, Marketing or Visual Communications
- Ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail
- Provide a link or PDF of portfolio