Quality Systems Intern
The Quality Systems Intern will assist the Quality Systems Team with management of the EQMS, records management program and other support functions as assigned. This position is intended to be a full-time opportunity for an undergraduate to obtain hands-on experience in Quality Management Systems while contributing to the daily interactions of use of the QMS.
- Assist with administration of the Records Management program, including the following:
- Scan completed records to create a PDF image, verify, and input to EQMS, electronic records software program for storage and retrieval.
- File paper records onsite or assist with off-site archival.
- Assist with general word processing for various procedures and other document types as needed.
- Assist with filing and archiving activities.
- Assist with generating reports and metrics of relevant QMS areas.
- Assist with organizing documentation in preparation of compliance activities.
- Assist with other support duties as assigned.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.