We are looking for a passionate individual who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our managed service clients.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs. This position can be located in Wilton, CT or New York City.
· Serve as the non-technical point of contact for our managed service clients’ needs
· Ensure that your clients are satisfied with Kraft Kennedy's level of service, communicating concerns or feedback raised by the client to Kraft Kennedy management, as needed
· Work with the technical team to explore improvements for the client’s technologies, bringing those recommendations and proposals to the attention of the client
· Work with the sales team and technical leads to develop new proposals and pursue those opportunities with the client
· Proactively check-in with clients on a regular basis to ensure their needs are being met, schedule regular status meetings and annual strategic planning meetings
· Work with Dispatch to coordinate client site visits and resolve any scheduling issues
· Work with Procurement to ensure hardware/software renewals are processed in a timely manner
· Review client invoices and respond to any billing-related issues that arise
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships
· Enjoy working with customers and external audiences
· High energy and drive with good negotiation skills
· Proficient with general office applications MS office etc.
· Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
· Strong written communication skills
· Interpersonal skills such as communication skills, active listening and customer-care
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
· Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment