Kraft Heinz Intern Program
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we spark joy around mealtime with more than 200 brands created and loved globally. You know the icons like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. And you’ll hear the buzz about breakthrough sensations like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we unite under one vision: To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing that vision to life are our 36,000-plus teammates around the world, who make not just food but a real impact. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. And we stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us — and ready to shape the future — there’s one thing to do: Join us.
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. Create not just food but cultural moments. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. Our employees are our competitive advantage. As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. Be recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. Seize the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. Count on others to live our values alongside you. This is where teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Bring your appetite for more.
As a Kraft Heinz Intern, you are hand selected and sponsored by our US Executive Leadership team. This 10-week immersive direct-placement program will give you the opportunity to make a real and genuine contribution during your summer. The program is designed for top talent who seek a performance based culture that is built on meritocracy, ambition, hard-work, and passion.
During your 10-week program you will join a class of other ambitious Interns to learn directly from Kraft Heinz leaders, join in a function specific role and deliver tangible business results, and be immersed in weekly learning opportunities and social experiences.
At the conclusion of the 10-week program, Kraft Heinz Interns will present their project and results to the U.S. Executive Leadership Team. Interns who have over delivered through the summer will be offered the opportunity to join Kraft Heinz as a Trainee after graduation.
The Kraft Heinz Intern Program is divided into 4 function-specific tracks from which you will placed onto a team for your project:
- Marketing / Sales Track - you could be a part of Brand Management, Category Management, Shopper Marketing, Retail Sales, Innovation, & Consumer Insights
- Operations / Manufacturing Track – you could work in Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics, S&OP, Quality, Food Safety, Engineering, and Manufacturing
- Corporate – you could make an impact in Finance, Accounting, Revenue Management (Pricing), People & Performance, & Learning & Development
- R&D/Quality Track – including Quality, Food Science, Engineering, Research & Development, and Packaging
You should join us at or table if:
- You have an excitement for setting and delivering against personal goals and massively over-delivering
- You bring positive energy to every interaction and project
- Being hungry, yet humble comes naturally
- Working hard and being driven is what has gotten you where you are
- Your goal is to join a company with a culture of learning and growth
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and are currently in your Junior year; eligible to start in Summer 2020
Interested in hearing directly from our Interns?
To apply, please also submit your application to our Kraft Heinz job portal by clicking on the link below.
When applying, be sure to include your School, Major, and GPA.
The Kraft Heinz Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other applicable federal or state-protected classification. As an equal opportunity employer, the Kraft Heinz Company is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American’s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847-646-0528 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.