Hot Box Cookies Marketing/Creative Team
Hot Box Cookies is searching for a dynamic and driven Marketing Intern to join our growing Marketing department.
The Hot Box Cookies Marketing Intern supports the Marketing Director, Operations Coordinator, General Managers and current 3rd party marketing agency to improve both Digital and On-the-ground marketing efforts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Excite the community and portray a positive image of the Hot Box Cookies brand
- Become knowledgeable about Hot Box Cookies brand and products
- Identify key groups and organizations in and around the community to collaborate and become involved with.
- Work hand and hand with current 3rd party marketing agency to build social media engagement and following of Hot Box Cookies on all social media platforms.
- Build Hot Box Cookies brand awareness through personal social media pages, share relevant content and offers posted on Hot Box Cookies social media pages
- Complete 2 -3 activities a week, activities include:
- Events: Summer happenings and local events, pop-ups, sporting events, etc.; and help in tabling/staffing the event
- Business Drops: Drop off cookies to local businesses and organizations to help grow our local business
- Distributing marketing collateral throughout designated areas
- Recap weekly efforts to your Marketing Manager and participate in bi-weekly catch-up meetings
- Must be currently working on a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or have two (2)+ years of related training or experience. Marketing/sales experience a plus but not necessary.
- Computer skills required include: e-mail, (MS Outlook/Gmail) Google Docs, Excel, and Word.
- Creativity is a must.
- Written and verbal communication skills are a must. A vibrant attitude is a huge plus!
- Ability to follow instructions and get results while working autonomously. We'll guide you and give you the end goal but allow you flexibility and creativity to create your own road map that fits within deadlines and guidelines.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- College Credit and/ or Monetary hourly compensation based on experience.
- Resume builder.
- Earn an employer recommendation for your next job.
- Gain the upper hand on a Marketing career with Hot Box Cookies after graduation. We are growing and always looking for associates to join our marketing, sales departments.
- Learn effective marketing tactics, based on specific target audiences.
- Learn to create and execute Dynamic Marketing Campaigns Digitally and on the ground.
- Gain an understanding of how to network, creating a customer and client database and interact with decision makers of successful businesses in and around the St. Louis area.
- Acquire Business to Consumer and Business to Business marketing skills
- Scratch that entrepreneurial itch.
- Flexible work schedule.