Mock Interview Day
Gain valuable interview skills by participating in a practice interview with professional recruiters. Mock interviews are offered for ALL majors from freshmen to seniors.
Representatives from the following organizations are conducting the mock interviews:
- Adams, Brown, Beran & Ball (Preferred majors: Accounting, IT)
- Crop Quest (Preferred majors: Agriculture/Agribusiness/Biology)
- Department of Children & Families (Preferred majors: Psychology/Sociology/Social Work/Justice Studies)
- Hays Med (Preferred majors: Nursing/MDI/Radiology/HHP/Biology/Chemistry/All Majors)
- Social Security Administration (All Majors)
- Cargill (Preferred majors: Agriculture/Agribusiness/Biology/Business/Chemistry/Communication/Computer Science/INT/Leadership/Technology Studies/All Majors)
- Koch Industries (Preferred majors: Accounting/Economics/Finance/Computer Science/INT/MIS)
- KANSASWORKS (All Majors)
- Sunflower Electric (All Majors)
- Eagle Communications (All Majors)
- Farm Bureau Financial Services (All Majors)
- K-State Research & Extension/Dane G. Hansen Foundation (All Majors)
- Express Employment Professionals (All Majors)
- Nex-Tech Wireless (Preferred majors: Business/All Majors)
- DSNWK (All Majors)
- The Buckle (Preferred majors: Business/Leadership/Communication/All Majors)
- Enterprise Holdings (All Majors)
- Downtown Hays Development Corporation (All Majors)
Sign up for an interview time by selecting the Apply button above or call 785-628-4260 with any questions.
Interviews will be held on September 17, in the Memorial Union, Fort Hays Ballroom.
DEADLINE TO SIGN UP FOR A MOCK INTERVIEW IS 9/13/19.
Attire for the event is business professional. The Tailored for Tigers clothing closet provides professional clothing available for check out, free of charge, to FHSU students. For more information visit https://fhsu.edu/Tailored-for-Tigers/.
For interview preparation tips, visit https://fhsu.edu/career/documents/handout/interviewsuccess/index.pdf.