Customer Service Representative
Responsible for the order fulfillment process from customer purchase order receipt to releasing orders for shipment as well as fielding inquiries and support requests from customers, sales and other internal workgroups. The CSR follows through ensuring accuracy of customer requests and on-time delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as first point of contact to receive customer orders.
- Releases orders for shipment by communicating to customer, warehouses, or transportation carriers.
- Advises customer and its logistics agents of order status at multiple phases of order fulfillment.
- Recognize and reconcile any potential order conflicts such as delivery/shipping delays or out of stock situations to ensure customer orders will deliver on time and complete.
- Act as primary contact for customer supply issue resolution.
- Listens attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrates empathy and uses critical thinking skills to find solutions for situations.
- Works towards standardization that allows for consistent process flow, makes continuous improvement suggestions and helps to drive changes as needed.
- Communicates effectively with individuals and teams in company to ensure high quality and timely expedition of orders.
- Builds rapport with customers and sales team while building trust and confidence in Customer Service and the Alligare brand.
- Partners with sales team to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Participate in regularly scheduled quality review meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred.
- Customer facing experience preferred.
Skills and Knowledge
- Customer Focused.
- Superior analytical abilities.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently but knows when to seek guidance.
- Detail oriented, desires to be accurate, and possesses good data management skills.
- Moderate to advanced proficiency in MS Excel to include building spreadsheets with formulas and Pivot Table manipulation.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time and resources.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to anticipate issues and develop potential solutions.
- Professional demeanor.
- Strong relationship building & interpersonal skills/demonstrated teamwork skills.