Entry level Java Developer
Designation: Java Developer
We are looking to add a Java Developer to our team. This position is open to Java Developers with entry level of experience and developers who want to work on the latest technologies with co-workers that are high energy and passionate about what they do.
· Software Development using an iterative/agile methodology.
· Review and implement functional business requirements and non-functional technical requirements.
· Involved very closely with various analytical groups to provide consultation on high-level concepts and prototype coding.
· Estimate engineering effort; plan implementation of optimizing prototypes into production code and lead small execution teams.
· Exhibit Creativity and resourcefulness at problem-solving while collaborating and working effectively with best in class designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects, and product managers.
· Responsible for design and integration of functional and non-functional features of Agile 3 Solutions’ product portfolio across multiple platforms – Java, Adobe Flex, HTML, CSS.
· Knowledge of writing Java code using Swing/AWT components.
· Good knowledge of OOP concept.
· Knowledge of designing methodology like waterfall, Agile.
· knowledge of writing Java Servlets.
· Expected to have technical knowledge and thorough understanding of the business application.
· Get comfortable writing JSP pages.
· Java Web Start development skills.
· Application/Web Server Skills (Tomcat/Glashfish).
· Knowledge on Core JAVA, JSP, Servlets, HTML, CSS, AngularJS.
· Define quality parameters and other standards for the development.
· Ability to drive solutions.
· Accountable for successful delivery of assigned work.
Interested Candidates can directly apply by; https://airtable.com/shrOKq9541UTFsGCY . Please state “Rucha Bhalerao” as your point of contact.