Entry Level Software Developer
Designation: Software Developer
We are looking to add a Software Developer to our team. This position is open to Java Developers with entry level of experience and developers who want to work on the latest technologies with co-workers that are high energy and passionate about what they do.
· Software Development using an iterative/agile methodology.
· Review and implement functional business requirements and non-functional technical requirements.
· Involved very closely with various analytical groups to provide consultation on high-level concepts and prototype coding.
· Estimate engineering effort; plan implementation of optimizing prototypes into production code and lead small execution teams.
· Exhibit Creativity and resourcefulness at problem-solving while collaborating and working effectively with best in class designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects, and product managers.
· Basic understanding of software development principles.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Programming experience in multiple languages including Java/Python, C/C++, shell programming, and languages like Perl, etc.
· Experience in scripting language development, debugging, and testing.
· APIs and web-service integration
· Must have participated in the design of medium to large scale enterprise products and experienced with a product's lifecycle beyond initial development.
· Familiarity with Linux (Ubuntu) or any other UNIX systems required, including installation, device and network configuration and system management. Kernel and/or device driver experience a plus.
· Familiar with commonly used software tools like SQL and NOSQL databases, web servers, virtual machines.
· Must have experience with interacting with all product stakeholders, including product management, production marketing, engineering management and developers.
· Have experience writing web applications that are secure and scalable.
· Willingness to learn new technologies.
· Ability to succeed in a collaborative, startup-like environment.
Interested Candidates can directly apply by; https://airtable.com/shrOKq9541UTFsGCY . Please state “Rucha Bhalerao” as your point of contact.