Dining Services - Student Worker Fall 2019
Join our team and work in a fun atmosphere with flexible scheduling! Chose to work in a variety of settings including retail, food service, coffee shop, catering, concessions and more.
Student workers are responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Food preparation and cooking
- Replenishing food and beverages
- Keeping service area and dining area clean
- Dish washing
Who's Eligible: Any Concordia College Student!
Benefits of working for Dining Services:
- Higher wage than most campus jobs
- Many shifts available to fit any schedule
- Student-friendly work environment and all academic breaks off
- Opportunities for advancement
- Earn Free Meals
- Perform responsibilities consistently to meet quality expectations in accordance with all company standards and procedures.
- Follow directions of supervising staff accurately.
- Provide high-quality customer service.
- Manage time, tasks, and schedules to perform job responsibilities and duties in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Adhere to proper food handling techniques outlined by state law, including storage, food temperatures, sanitation, and equipment cleaning process.
- Manage food, beverage, and silverware stations to anticipate guest needs and provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Clean all work areas, equipment, dishes, and silverware and ensure they are stored in accordance to state law.
- Interact with customers to address routine concerns and inquiries.