Entry Level Industrial Engineer
We are looking for an entry level industrial engineer for our location in Oshkosh WI. The Industrial Engineer has the responsibility for performing Task Analysis to review and restructure the design engineering bill of materials through operation coding and parts grouping to produce tasks to support Service projects. The Industrial Engineer, in conjunction with grouping a bill of materials, specifies task supporting information (time, tooling, personnel skillset, sequence, and task pre-conditions).
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or related (BSME will work but no tech degrees)
- Internship experience or 6+ months related work experience
- Experience with the assembly or service of automotive or heavy duty equipment
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Lean/Six Sigma understanding or certification is ideal.
- Experience with associating the design bill of materials to tasks
- Experience assisting with the creation of assembly work processes and man assignment procedures
- Able to identify required tooling, equipment, and support information necessary to perform tasks
- Can establish manpower requirements, line and sub-assembly balancing data, and expectancy time performances.
- May require some travel (5% or less) to California and parts warehouse in Milwaukee.
For more information apply here or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org