SFO Fellowship 2019 Program
Application Filing Deadline:
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as this announcement will remain open until the position is filled. The earliest it may close is 5:00 p.m. on Friday, June 21, 2019.
As a San Francisco International Airport (SFO) Fellow, you will gain exposure to diverse workgroups including: Administration & Policy, Airport Commission, Facilities, Information Technology & Telecommunications and Operations & Security through rotational assignments. Through rotational assignments, this one-year program provides comprehensive exposure to airport management to prepare for a career in the airport/aviation industry. In addition to learning about SFO’s organizational structure and its management culture, fellows are expected to assist management and staff in performing certain regular tasks and special projects.
What We Offer
- Salary: $35.00 hourly
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Defined Retirement Plan & Deferred Compensation Plan
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- Training with expert mentors
- Additional benefits & discounts available
- One-year internship (12 month)
- Full time, Monday through Friday.
- This position may require occasional work during evenings and weekends.
- Upon completing the fellowship, there is no implied offer of extension.
What You Bring
Master’s Degree awarded 2015 to May 2019 in one of the following subjects: Architecture, Engineering, Aviation Management, Business, Computer Science, Design, Economics, Environmental Studies, Finance, Mathematics, Public Administration, Public Policy, Urban Planning or related fields.