We are looking for an experienced Python developer in development, design, and testing with sound knowledge in Django Framework for Analytics practice in Pythonwise. The candidate is expected to have a good track record in applying machine learning models in python and carry past experience in developing, troubleshooting and maintaining complex software systems.
Principle Accountabilities :
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to understand technical needs, analyzing solution options and making a recommendation based upon your knowledge and experience
- Gaining technical knowledge of software and open source technology stacks.
- Partnering with designers and user experience specialists to create consumer-first user experiences
- Bridging the gap between elegant front-end design and existing enterprise backend architectures
- Design, Implement and Interacting with databases
Experience and Knowledge:
- Previous professional experience working with Python,Django/ Flask etc.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Min. 2+ years Experience as Python Developer and hands-on experience in AWS-based applications
- Involved in different machine learning models
- Experience working with Agile methodology & dev ops geared towards cloud
- Good knowledge of full stack development and Object Oriented development
- Published apps, websites or other examples of solutions built
- OS development experience helpful but not required
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to learn and share your knowledge
Unanticipated work Locations throughout the United States. Relocation may be required. Must be willing to relocate.
$ 90,000 / Annum