We're seeking a talented DevOps engineer who is looking to advance their career by working for our clients. You will have opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
We are hiring for Pythonwise. It is a internal hiring.
Responsibilities and Duties
In this position you will manage infrastructure projects and processes. A keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and knowledge base of the Software Development Life Cycle are essential.
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve systems and processes
- Improve infrastructure and application development
- Consult with peers during testing stages
Qualifications and Skills
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience in development operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends
- Self-motivate and self-learning ability in adapting changes of technology and regulatory requirement
- Must have production support experience & should be willing to work on production support projects
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- DevOps: 1 year (Required)
- Linux: 1 year (Required)
- Various Unanticipated work Locations throughout the United States. Relocation may be required. Must be willing to relocate.