Security Team Member (Intern)
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems.
An internship at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you’ll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you’ll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you’ve done. Join us and launch your career. We’ll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Security Team Member to join the Aerospace Systems Sector Intern Program. This position will be located in Melbourne, FL.
The qualified candidate will become part of the Northrop Grumman’s Melbourne Security Team. The selected candidate will perform a variety of duties in support of functional areas such as physical security, site security operations, or for a specific security projects in support of the Security Team.
As an intern, you’ll participate in a summer internship program to develop competencies in a variety of security areas that may include:
· Gather, collect, record, track and be able to verify data and information from multiple sources.
· Compiles, reviews and analyzes data.
· Able to use software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations. May design processes to enhance work flow.
· Perform security analysis of events to create lessons learned and develop improvements
· Perform a physical site assessment of the campus