League Monitors are responsible for making sure that games and leagues run smoothly. They act as a medium of communication between Chicago Sport and Social Club and the participants, along with monitoring games, scores, and participants.
Candidates will be highly energetic, organized and outgoing. Beach Volleyball Monitors will be responsible for league operations, quality control, customer service management, on-site promotions and implementation of sponsorship initiatives. Monitors will be expected to work at our beach volleyball leagues on North Avenue Beach, Montrose Beach and Oak Street Beach in Chicago. Responsibilities include setting up volleyball courts (nets and boundary lines) during weekday afternoons and providing league coordination on weekday evenings. Opportunity for 15-35 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for initiating the start of the game
- Be knowledgeable of rules and regulations for Beach Volleyball
- Promote certain Chicago Sport and Social events, leagues and activities
- Monitor the progress of the sports game(s)
- Record scores
- Answer questions participants may have about Chicago Sport and Social Club events, leagues, or activities
- Assist in set up and take down of equipment and facilities