Digital Paid Media Graduate Internship
Golin is seeking a Digital Paid Media Intern to join our Dallas office. This is an awesome opportunity for anyone who loves digital advertising, identifying campaign optimization opportunities and consulting on digital advertising campaigns to join Golin and have an immediate impact. Digital advertising is an integral part of campaign planning, whether for its real-time efforts, events, product launches, demand generation initiatives and more. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset, be analytically curious, and have a passion for understanding what makes a brand and its audience tick on digital channels.
Are you someone who is ready to learn advanced strategies for identifying, targeting and remarketing a brand’s audience, and assist the broader team with optimization efforts to meet client objectives?! If so, we are looking for candidates like you!
Golin is a progressive public relations agency with expertise ranging from brand-building and cutting edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earn-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey, to deliver maximum impact for clients and reach a profoundly diverse global market. “Go All In” is the agency’s ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity.
Our paid, full-time internship runs from July through December and is designed to give you the authentic experience of working in an agency. Leave your practice work in the classroom. Around here, we put the theory into action. You’ll work to complete real assignments and collaborate with our award-winning account teams who rep international (ahem, resume boosting) brands, while getting a taste of our unique G4 model and scoring some real-world experience.
What are you waiting for? Our internship begins Monday, July 1, 2019 and concludes Friday, December 20, 2019. Check out the requirements below and apply today.
As the Digital Paid Media Intern, you will:
Each day will be dynamic and full of strategic decisions, constantly changing priorities and creative discovery. You will be accountable to:
- Demonstrate an understanding and ability to quickly learn social/ digital strategy, paid platforms (Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, etc.) and adjacent tools
- Uncover insights using a range of digital paid techniques, to help support business objectives and drive action
- Work as part of a team to proactively assist in strategy development and supporting account leads through day-to-day paid campaign management
- Quickly learn about digital ad platforms such as AdWords, Bing Ads or Social Media advertising gained in a professional, internship or classroom setting
- Understand social channels and identify emerging opportunities for a diverse client set
- Assist in reporting and analysis, including budget tracking, reporting on campaign results and running ad-hoc campaign metric reports
- Show enthusiasm, passion and curiosity about digital advertising
- Possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Know how to prioritize and be adaptive to change
- Be highly motivated and eager to learn
- You must be a college graduate and have your Bachelor's Degree by July 2019.
- You must be available to work a full-time schedule, Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 5:30PM starting on July 1st.
- You must be available to attend an in-person interview at our Dallas office on April 18th from 4:30-7:30pm.
To be considered, your application must include:
- Your resume and responses to four short essay questions (listed below), all combined into a single PDF document
- Saved as: “Last Name, First Name.pdf”
- Submitted directly to our careers page posting by March 24, 2019
Answer ALL of the following in no more than 200 words per question:
- What’s your favorite brand? Why? What makes it compelling?
- What’s something brave you’d like to see a brand do? Why? Is there a topic of challenge you feel a specific brand could/should address?
- Tell us about a time you’ve gone all in. Outside of showing up on time and giving us your best effort, how would you do that at Golin?
- Life at Golin takes all types of characters, so tell us, which emoji best captures who you are and why you’d fit in at Golin?
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Golin recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.