Epic Games is looking for a Support Engineer to provide technical support. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of C++ and development experience working with the Unreal Engine.
- Assist with Unreal Engine license efforts including but not limited to live Unreal Engine demonstrations, arranging evaluations, providing pre- and post-license technical support, evangelizing the Unreal Engine at tradeshows
- Assist in the creation of support documentation on the Unreal Developer Network website, as well as specialized support documentation, videos, and samples for the Chinese market
- Helping partners ship high quality titles on time
- Helping improve efficiency of development for our customers by navigating and solving problems
- Strong C++ skills
- Great knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Demonstrated interest in games
- Shipped console, pc, or mobile experience
- Decent console, pc or mobile hardware knowledge
- Technical customer service experience
- Self-starter who takes ownership of the technical relationship with developers and works proactively to set up systems to smooth the road from eval to license
- Ability to present complex technical issues in a one-to-many situation such as trade shows, Epic Dev Days, presentations at developer studios etc.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues via e-mail or face-to-face
- Native level Chinese and business level English language skills
If you'd like to be part of the future of the award-winning Unreal Engine, then we'd love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and we'll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!