Eight Eleven, and our family of brands, takes a great deal of pride in establishing happy, successful, and long-lasting relationships with our candidates and clients across all industries nationwide. We provide companies with consultants to support their business needs, all while helping people discover new avenues for advancing their careers through temporary, full-time and contract-to-hire job opportunities.
Our Eight Eleven Sales Executives are...
· Leaders: Ambitious and self-motivated individuals, who take initiative and guide others to provide the best quality service for their clients
· Entrepreneurial: Visualize their career at Eight Eleven as an opportunity to grow their own book of business and maximize on relationships and grow within the company
· Relationship Builders: Ability to connect on a professional and personal level with clients, IT professionals, and teammates
· Career-Driven: Desire to take on additional responsibilities, create new positions and opportunities, and help Eight Eleven expand across the country
What your days will consist of…
· Learning: In our fast-paced environment, you will be training with the top producers within our company to prepare you for what’s ahead.
· Prospecting: With the help of dedicated company leaders, Salesforce technology, and a team environment, you will be strategically identifying new business and maintaining existing business.
· Client Engagement: Through introductory meetings, client lunches, and a variety of entertainment (sporting events, lunches, concerts, coffee meetings, etc), you will build genuine long-lasting relationships with your clients’ most important decision-makers.
· Achieving: Weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity recorded through Salesforce and quarterly goal sessions with your manager will keep you on track to hit your goals, promotions, and career aspirations.
We’re All About Culture…
Culture is at the forefront of our business and is reflected in being awarded “Best Places to Work” in multiple locations! We pride ourselves on a collaborative office environment; promoting growth, both personally and professionally. Hear what our employees have to say: www.eightelevengroup.com/careers
The Icing on the Cake…
At Eight Eleven, we take care of our employees and it shows. We provide competitive base salaries and uncapped commissions, a full slate of benefits including health coverage, an HSA, and a 401K plan. Our Sales Executives also receive a monthly phone and car allowance. The opportunity to excel is endless. Eight Eleven even offers an all-expenses paid Rewards Trip in a tropical destination every year for those that exceed expectations.
What you’ll need…
· Bachelor’s degree
· High energy and a positive attitude
· Desire to learn and take initiative with a vision for personal & company growth
· Internship or work experience in a related field
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.