Aerospace Additive Manufacturing Intern
The Additive Manufacturing intern will be responsible for a variety of tasks and deliverables that span a vast range of Additive Manufacturing and 3D printing skills and practices.
- Undergraduate or Graduate student studying engineering or any relevant disciplines
- Strong research and organization skills
- Must exhibit strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and good team work
- Knowledge of Additive Manufacturing
- Knowledge of 3D printing to include calibration, maintenance, and troubleshooting printers
- Preferred general space background/industry knowledge
- Preferred knowledge of satellite systems and on-orbit servicing
- Slicers (Cura, Slic3rPE, etc.)
- Operational knowledge of printing machines (Creality, Prusa, etc.)
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Modularity Space FKA Weintraus is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Weintraus is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.