Intern, Engineering - Project Management
The Project Management Internship will allow the successful candidate to greatly enhance their real life experiences and learn modern skillsets within the field that he/she is studying. It is an outstanding opportunity to get hands-on experience being involved in managing multiple projects in the food industry. The Intern will be involved in all different types of projects, including cost reduction, continuous improvement, innovation, regulatory, and maintenance projects within the Chobani Twin Falls Idaho Facility.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Assist with projects thru completion; helping to direct project scope and vision
- Manage a complete project from definition to completion using the 5 project management knowledge areas
- Plan, prioritize, schedule, manage, and ensure delivery of critical tasks
- Use an open and collaborative approach to working with all project key stake holders and cross-functional team
- Manage project documents as required
- Other duties as assigned
The requirements of this position include:
- The Project Management Intern should be enrolled in a Bachelor’s program and studying Project Management or Chemical, Packaging, Electrical, Construction, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office
- Flexible Schedule
- Students with a minimum of one year of major specific classes, preferred
Since our founding 10 years ago, we’ve always been a different kind of company. After moving to New York from his native Turkey, our CEO Hamdi Ulukaya found that in America, yogurt just wasn’t as delicious or widely available as it was back home. He thought everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural, and accessible Greek Yogurt right here in the U.S.
Our mission since day one has been to provide better food to more people. And now as the No. 1-selling Greek Yogurt brand in America and the second largest overall yogurt manufacturer, we believe every food maker has a responsibility to provide people with better options, which is why we’re so proud of the way our food is made.
Our food philosophy of crafting quality products with simple ingredients is what makes Chobani a different kind of yogurt. Our belief that business done right has the ability to change lives and strengthen communities is what makes Chobani a different kind of company. From the way we source our ingredients to how we treat our employees, Chobani strives to make universal wellness happen sooner with everything we do. Certified as a Great Place to Work® for the last two years, our culture is built on shared passion, dedication, and a commitment to doing what is right. Together, the Chobani family has created something unlike what any company has done before. The possibilities are endless.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.