Continuous Composites is on the forefront of additive manufacturing technology using a novel, continuous fiber-based, 3D printing process. Our engineering team is looking for an experienced and talented software engineer to further this technology, working in a dynamic, fast-paced, challenging, and cross-functional work environment.
You will be responsible for helping develop software throughout the entire span of our projects. You will work on UI/UX implementation, core front-end features, the core back-end modules, various scripting and utility requirements, and testing infrastructure.
MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO COEUR D'ALENE, IDAHO.
· M.S. or B.S in Computer Science or related degree.
· Experience in C++, C#, and scripting languages like Python.
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and data structures.
· Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate across many teams.
· Strong mathematical background.
· Familiarity with embedded C/C++ and Real Time Operating Systems.
· Involved in relevant activities and projects beyond the classroom.
· Willingness to learn additional skills and technologies independently.